Shabondama Mutenka Shampoo 520ml
Shabondama Mutenka Shampoo (520ml)
Camillia oil (also known as Tsubaki oil in Japanese) is an effective emollient. It has been used as raw material to produce Shabondama Mutenka Shampoo (Additive Free Shampoo) to soften hair and makes it more manageable. Apart from that, it can also restore hair’s natural sheen.
1. If you want to experience for better lather, you may comb your hair beforehand.
2. Soak your hair.
3. Shampoo your hair with Shabondama Mutenka Shampoo.
4. Gently massage your hair and scalp for smoother lather.
5. Rinse your hair thoroughly and massage your hair with fingertips could help to washaway excessive soap on hair.
6. Dry off your hair with towel and mildly pat your hair. Please be reminded NOT to pull your hair by force if you find your hair rough and lingering.
Note: For first timers, there will be a transition period when you switch from chemicals shampoos to Shabondama Mutenka Shampoo. When you first begin, your hair or scalp might feel dry, tangles or frizz.As time passes, this condition will be improved.This transitional period may vary from person to person, typically depending on the hair damaging level.
Hints: If you find it hard to adapt to the dryness, tangles or frizz, you may use Shabondama Mutenka Rinse for smoother and softer hair.
Ingredients: Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil, Myristic Acid (Plant Oil), Camellia Oil, Potassium Hydroxide
|What's in the box||1 x Shabondama Mutenka Shampoo 520ml|